Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Back to school
So, I'm starting my 3rd week of class! I'm really happy. I'm taking Supply Chain Management for my masters. It is a great class. Everything we learn is so interesting. I already had my first presentation which went great. I'm also taking an undergraduate photojournalism class. This class is just for fun and it is really exciting because at the end of the semester we will be presenting some of the work we do in an exhibit!!! Which will cross out one of my life list wishes to have a photo in a gallery! So far it's not to busy... Classes are more like a hobby I really, really enjoy. I'm sure it will start to get a little tedious when it starts to get dark and cold. But I feel a motivation I have not felt in a very long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment