Sunday, May 18, 2008

GMAT

I've been studying hard for the GMAT for the last couple of weeks. The big day is June 17th. Aside from Math and Verbal sections, the test involves two essays: an analysis of an issue and an analysis of an argument. The analysis of an issue essays consist on stating if I agree or disagree with a certain topic and supporting my point of view with experiences, observations, or readings. The analysis of an argument essay is about evaluating how well an argument is written. Each essay must be written in only 30 minutes.

I've decided to post here my progress with the writing. My goal is to write at least two essays per week for the next month. Feel free to share with me your thoughts and comments. Mostly I am looking to improve how well I organize my ideas while keeping things interesting and concise.

No comments: