Monday, July 23, 2007

Prision Dance

Today I entertained myself away from Harry Potter 7 spoilers by looking up on youtube videos of prisoners dancing. They are almost 1000 inmates in the philipines and from what I gathered they were trying to break world records of dancing... I personally think that more people should be sentenced to entertain the workforce making internet videos... It's a good way to give back! Can you imagine real bad people doing this kind of stuff.... Maybe this should have been the prison for Paris Hilton: Here are some of my favoirites:

Algorithm March


I will follow him


Thriller

1 comment:

Volare said...

I can't believe no one has commented on how awesome these are. I wonder if the guy who plays the lady in the "Thriller" video used to be an actor...bet he has a future in the spotlight. Not the cirminal spotlight either.