Sunday, September 11, 2005

People are actually reading this...

Hello!!!

So the first two weeks of class have been... Intresting. I don't have class on Friday so that's good. I guess I like my classes, but you can ask me in a couple of weeks when things get better. I'm really excited to be taking a math class again. I like math. I'm a math geek. I'm thinking of joining the mathlees... but my friends say that's social suicide.

I'm also taking this personal finance class. The professor wants me to believe that i can become a millionaire by age 50. I don't buy this story. First, I'm one year late. According to him, I should have started saving $300.00/month when I turned 20. Second, I'll have a 40K dept after I graduate WashU. Third, I seemed to have the financial brain of a squirrel. Actually something inferior from the squirrel. Because the squirrels save food for the winter and manage their resources well. Last week I quitted my job in the lab with hopes of getting a TA job that I didn't get. I don't have job. I can't save $300.00/month (or buy food or anything!). My credit card/debit card expired in august. So I can access the little money I have in my account. Today I tried to pay for my groceries with a check but I didn't have my ID. They wouldn't sell the stuff. I wasted my time. Oh. I lost my student ID last monday. I'm taking a break from all financial decisions next week. Or maybe I'll get a new brain.

Ja! Earlier this week I vowed to stay away from Student Health. But, guess what! Today I fell on my way to mass. I didn't make it. Too bad because today I was getting blessed. I wish they had done that before I fell. Anyway... I had to call EST for the first time. I have a pretty nasty cut on my left knee and I bent my ankle. They cleaned the wound and bandaged my ankle. The worst part, the Police Officer who came recognized me from previous emergencies (think Bschool. Perhaps it's not safe to tell the story on a public blog). I think I'll have to change the title of my book. Now I think it should be called "I lost my teeth and my appendix in college: medical emergencies of a college student."

I never knew I was called 'little protege.' I guess I like that. I'm trying to make waterman proud. I have too many memories here, thats for sure (today's fall is on the list). But that makes it a little harder sometimes. And this weekend was... different. Eveyone is in their own place now. No adam, queens, or dave in town just because. No Isa! Tear. But in two weeks we want to go to Chicago for Dave's bday. Can't let go, can't let go. It's nice to know what we still would do for each other. One day trips. More sotries for my book? =)

ps...if you are reading this, here's the "abc.." so you can correct my grammar and help me learn english better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya isabel!

sounds like you have personal finance, eh? :)
love ya lots chica!